People’s Park is essential!
People’s Park is an urban green space, a center of mutual aid, an arts & culture venue, and a liberated patch of land for the poor and landless of the East Bay.
Don’t get sold out! Find out about People’s Park for yourself.
Pick your poison! Get connected to efforts to grow and defend People’s Park.
Press & Media
Public coverage and articles about People’s Park worth reading
People's Park Archives
We’ve digitized a few things here from the park’s long story.
Join the Bulldozer Alarm text list!
Text “SAVETHEPARK” to 74121 now! This is an emergency-only text list, so we can mobilize quickly and in numbers.
Who’s out in solidarity with People’s Park?
Dozens of campus orgs, radical projects, and progressive groups support People’s Park as a User-Developed Park.
- Berkeley Student Cooperative
- UC Berkeley Black Student Union
- Hermanos Unidos
- POOR Magazine/Prensa POBRE
- Confederated Villages of Lisjan
- Daily Californian Editorial Board
- The United Front Against Displacement
- Berkeley Free Clinic
- Berkeley Copwatch
- Berkeley Suitcase Clinic
- Consider The Homeless
- 1921 Walnut St. Tenants Association
- House the Bay
- Cal Berkeley Democrats
- Berkeley Food Collective
- Berkeley Outreach Coalition